Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On Being a poetess !!

Hello there !
Thanks for going through my first ever blog , well am a 22 yr old girl who's reached a point in life where she doesn't know what to do or where to go from here .. sounds familiar eh !
So this stage in my life has opened up the creativity of being able to express my feelings or ongoings in my life through a couple of poems .So basically doing nothing also helps you sometimes in realising your inner talents ! So all you people of NON-WORKERS group don't panic and hang in there ...for there's still hope for all of us !!

ITS UPTO ME
I wake up in the morning,
thinking what i wanna be ,
Am i a Dreamer ..or a Princess to be ?
I question myself & ask destiny ..
What is it i want ... what do u have in store for me?
but deep down somwhere the truth is to see,
that ITS ALL UPTO ME !!

I stand in the balcony sipping my tea,
watch people go past me
getting on with their day's work ,
Rushing about merrily
While i stand thinking '" Is it God or is it just Me !
Many questions unanswered & Dreams untold ...
I still dont know what my future holds ..
But i assure myself "i'll be somebody "!!
For i feel the angels are watching upon me .
So i brace myself , saying " I'll have to be Bold "
And am on my way to face the world ..
Marching ahead , Smiling positively ..
Hence i finally know the place i have to be !
By Naela Moolya

1 comment:

A SOLITARY REAPER said...

jollygoodgal!!!
lovely poem and keep dreaming.... :o)